The ‘Oprah’s Bank Account’ spitter has made use of his social media account to reflect on being barred from seeing the ‘Anaconda’ hitmaker’s activity on the blue bird app.
Being blocked by Nicki Minaj seemingly is still a nightmare for Lil Yachty. The “Oprah’s Bank Account” spitter has made use of his social media account to reflect on being barred from seeing the “Anaconda” hitmaker’s activity on Twitter.
Taking to his Twitter account on Tuesday, September 15, Yachty shared a screenshot that showed he is blocked by Nicki on the blue bird app. “I still think about this often… /:” so he captioned the picture. It remains to be seen if Nicki still has Yachty blocked or not.
Fans were quickly trolling Yachty, alluding that he deserves to be blocked by the Young Money femcee. “Well you said you wouldn’t make music with her so why you need her twitter,” one fan told him. Echoing the sentiment, someone else added, “whatever tf he did, he deserved it. don’t play with Nicki PERIOD.” Someone also opined, “He should’ve stayed out of women business, now look at him..”
Another user, meanwhile, accused him of chasing for clout, saying, “This woman is pregnant and people still looking for clout from her when they picked sides during her hate train ?” One comment also read, “Celebs really be having Nicki name trending still when she be on her 3 yr hiatus lmfao.”
The aforementioned hate train referred to Yachty’s interview back in 2018 in which he declared himself as team Cardi B and refused to collaborate with Nicki amid the two raptress’ feud.
Speaking to TMZ’s Raquel Harper for her BET late night show “Raq Rants”, Yachty shared that if he were asked to pick a side, he would choose the “Bodak Yellow” hitmaker “everytime.” Showing his loyalty to Cardi, Yachty also shut down the possibility of him working together with Nicki, saying, “I couldn’t. As much as I probably would want to.”
John Boyega | John Boyega compares They Cloned Tyrone to Attack the Block
John Boyega has likened ‘They Cloned Tyrone’ to ‘Attack the Block’.
The 28-year-old actor is starring in Juel Taylor’s Netflix sci-fi movie with Jamie Foxx and Teyonah Parris and has compared the movie to Joe Cornish‘s 2011 alien flick, in which he made his feature film debut.
John told ComingSoon.net: “The film is going to be like ‘Attack the Block’ for stateside, I’ll give you that.
“Juel’s making his directorial debut with the movie and he wrote a brilliant script. I mean, you don’t just attract Jamie Foxx with nothing, this is a really well-written one that I think is going to be a lot of fun.”
Boyega went on to land a role in the ‘Star Wars’ sequel trilogy after featuring in ‘Attack the Block’ and Cornish revealed last year that the pair had discussed a potential sequel with the star.
The 51-year-old director said: “We’ve got ideas.
“I met with John a couple of months ago to talk about it. We’ve always had ideas after the first one. But obviously we’ve both been busy doing different things.”
‘Attack the Block’ was celebrated earlier this year after John’s passionate anti-racism speech at a protest in London and Joe feels that it “wonderful” that people are re-watching it.
Discussing the project having a leading black actor and being set in a London tower block, he said: “The movie’s nearly 10 years old now, and it’s trying to address issues that were fairly ingrained then, and have certainly stuck around.
“At the time when it came out, it put a lot of people’s backs up, because it has a very unusual protagonist and arc.
“It’s wonderful that people are revisiting the film.”
Bob Gale | Bob Gale rejects Back to the Future 4
Bob Gale has ruled out a fourth ‘Back to the Future’ film.
The 69-year-old screenwriter co-wrote the 1985 sci-fi comedy flick and two sequels with Robert Zemeckis but suggests star Michael J. Fox’s battle with Parkinson’s Disease means they would be unable to make another movie that is faithful to the originals.
Bob explained: “We told a complete story with the trilogy.
“If we went back and made another one, we’d have Michael J. Fox, who will be 60 next year, and he has Parkinson’s Disease. Do we want to see Marty McFly at age 60 with Parkinson’s Disease? Did we want to see him at age 50 with Parkinson’s Disease? I would say ‘No, you don’t want to see that.’ “
Gale – who produced all three ‘Back to the Future’ flicks – feels that it would be impossible to replace Michael as Marty McFly so would never want to tell a story that didn’t include the star.
He said: “People say, ‘Well, do it with somebody else.’ Really? Who are you going to get? All you’re gonna do is beg comparisons to the originals, and you’re not going to match up.”
Bob added that he doesn’t want to repeat the decisions of other film series such as ‘Star Wars’ by revisiting ‘Back to the Future’.
He told Collider: “We’ve seen this repeatedly with sequels that go back to the well after many, many years, and they go, ‘Ah, well, ‘The Phantom Menace’, maybe my life would have been better if I hadn’t seen it.’ There are a lot of extra sequels like that.”
Gale also explained that he and Robert have an agreement with Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment which requires their blessing before another ‘Back to the Future’ film can be made.
He remarked: “We have an understanding with Spielberg and Amblin that there would never be another ‘Back to the Future’ movie without our blessing being involved. So it’s not going to happen.”
Naomi Campbell | Naomi Campbell writing autobiography
Naomi Campbell is writing her autobiography.
The 50-year-old supermodel had been contemplating writing a memoir for some time but wasn’t unsure how to start, until she received some guidance from music producer Clarence Avant.
She told America’s Vogue magazine: “I had this old-school way of looking at it as having to put pen to paper.
“But I had a lovely lunch last year with Clarence Avant. I asked him, ‘Clarence, How do you do it? How do you start writing?’ And he told me, ‘Just start from anywhere. Don’t start from the beginning.’ So it is going to happen!”
Naomi is also keen to act more, depending on who approaches her for jobs and what the role entails she will always say yes to her friend and ‘Empire’ showrunner Lee Daniels.
She said: “I mean, if it feels like something that is right, and if I fit it as a 50-year-old woman, then sign me up!”
The fashion icon is very excited about the upcoming Apple TV+ docuseries ‘The Supermodels’ – which will explore the impact she, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, and Cindy Crawford had on culture in the 1990s – and revealed they had turned down a number of offers over the years until the right approach came along.
She said: “It was really worth holding out. If we are going to do something, we are going to be involved in it throughout the whole process, from beginning to end. Linda, Christy, and Cindy, these are my sisters. The four of us tell it. I wasn’t going to do it any other way.”
- Technology5 months ago
First iPhone jailbreak in four years released
- Technology4 months ago
The Complete Guide for Building a Website
- Technology4 months ago
Check out the new Gaming Leader: Playstation 5
- Space5 months ago
NASA launches its First Space Flight in the U.S since 2011
- Technology3 months ago
Is OnePlus Nord the Best Phone Under Rs. 30,000?
- Politics3 months ago
US Politicians Considering to Ban TikTok App
- Entertainment3 months ago
Grimes Slams Baby Daddy Elon Musk After He Tweets ‘Pronouns Suck’
- Politics2 months ago
Beirut: How judges responded to warnings about ammonium nitrate stored at the Beirut port