Connect with us

Reese Witherspoon was ”terrified” when she got pregnant at 22.

The ‘Big Little Lies’ star – who has Ava, 21, and Deacon, 16, with her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe – was just starting out in her acting career when she found out she was expecting her daughter and admits it was a scary time.

She said: ”I got pregnant when I was 22 years old. And I didn’t know how to balance work and motherhood. You just do it, you know? I’d made movies but I hadn’t, you know, established myself as someone who could demand that it shoot close to my kids’ school or, you know, I didn’t have any real power, leverage within my industry. I was just like every other mom trying to figure it out – and dad out there, and partner, and grandparent who’s raising a child.”

Reese has made a lot of ”sacrifices” for her children, but insists she wouldn’t have it any other way because it is ”truly worth it” being a mom.

Speaking on The Drew Barrymore Show, she added: ”You take the food out of your mouth, the clothes off your back, the sleep out of your life. But every bit of it – every bit of that sacrifice is truly worth it because you feel like that’s what makes me wake up on a Sunday. It’s not movies or my job, it’s my kids.”

Meanwhile, Reese previously insisted she doesn’t ”stress” about juggling her family and career even though it can be ”unpredictable” at times.

She explained: ”It can get chaotic sometimes, but whether you’re working a lot or not, life with children will always be a bit unpredictable. All mothers have a lot to deal with, and I’ve been doing it since I was 22 and Ava was born … They’ve seen most of my films, and needs to say my daughter loves ‘Legally Blonde!’ But when I come home, they see me as a mother. They want me to listen to what they’ve been doing, help them with their homework. It’s only their friends who see me as the big movie star.”



Source link

0

Entertainment

Jack Osbourne | Jack Osbourne’s youngest daughter has coronavirus

jack osbourne 2145505

Jack Osbourne‘s daughter Minnie has tested positive for coronavirus.

The three-year-old tot is thought to have contracted the virus from someone who works for her father, Jack, as no-one else in the family – including her mother, Lisa Stelly, her sisters Pearl, eight, and Andy, five, and her grandparents, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne – has tested positive.

Sharon, 67, explained the situation during a virtual appearance on ‘The Talk’ on Monday (21.09.20), as she was supposed to return to the studio but has had to quarantine for two weeks following Minnie’s diagnosis.

She said: ”I was meant to be in the studio, I was so looking forward to it. And then, unfortunately, one of my granddaughters has come down with Covid. She’s okay; she’s doing good. I don’t have it. Her daddy doesn’t have it. Her mommy doesn’t have it. Her sisters don’t.

”She got it from somebody who works for my son. And it just goes to show you, she’s 3 years of age, that children can get Covid.”

Sharon insisted she ”keeps testing negative”, but is staying away from the talk show studio for the full two-week quarantine period just to be ”safe”.

She added: ”Oh my Lord, I want to see you guys so bad. I’ve got one more week left of quarantining and then I’m out. And as I say, I don’t have it. I keep testing negative, but, you know, you have to be safe.”

Meanwhile, Jack – who has all three of his daughters with his ex-wife Lisa – previously said he wouldn’t let coronavirus kill his father Ozzy Osbourne.

The 34-year-old star made his comments after scientific evidence suggested the virus may have originated in bats, as Ozzy famously bit the head off of one during a concert in 1982.

Jack said: ”Here’s the thing, I am not letting a disease started by bats kill my dad. That’s not how this is going, ok? This is not some giant revenge plot from bats to get my dad back.”



Source link

0
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Portia de Rossi Offers Ellen DeGeneres Emotional Support in Season 18 Premiere of Her Show

00160057

WENN

The TV host reportedly ‘didn’t hold anything back’ in her monologue in the premiere episode of her show, which is slated to return on Monday following toxic workplace allegations.

AceShowbiz
Ellen DeGeneres reportedly will be completely honest about toxic workplace allegations when she kicks off upcoming season 18 of her talk show “The Ellen DeGeneres Show“. According to a new report, the TV host “didn’t hold anything back” in her monologue in the premiere on Monday, September 21.

“It was poignant and funny and very much a candid take on what happened over the summer,” said a source to PEOPLE of Ellen’s monologue. “She understands her audience wants to hear from her and is looking forward to talking directly to them on Monday.”

“Ellen has come away from this reinvigorated and devoted to working hand-in-hand with the staff to bring joy and humor to the fans,” the source continued. “Ellen is excited to be back on set and wants this to be the best season yet.”

It was also said that Ellen was “connecting with the staff over Zoom.” The insider went on to claim that the host “knows that it’s on her to make sure everyone feels like they’re being heard and valued.”

Her wife Portia de Rossi was also there to offer Ellen an emotional support during the filming of the premiere episode. Noting that it was “an emotional moment for everyone,” the informant added the crew applauded when the host walked off the set as “she thanked everyone.”

“The Ellen DeGeneres Show” was initially slated to return on September 9, but it was delayed following mounting allegations about toxic workplace leveled against the show. That prompted Warner Bros. to launch an internal investigation in July.

It concluded in August with Ellen sharing the results to her 270 employees in an emotional video conference during which she apologized. At the time, Ellen also revealed that three top producers, Ed Glavin, Kevin Leman and Jonathan Norman, departed the show.

Source link

0
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Perrie Edwards | Perrie Edwards wishes social media ‘never existed’

Perrie Edwards wishes that social media ”never existed”.

The 27-year-old Little Mix singer feels that the downsides of sites such as Twitter and Instagram outweigh the positives and wouldn’t care if the sites weren’t available.

She told BBC Breakfast: ”There isn’t too much about it that’s decent. I just wish it never existed.”

Perrie – who performs in the band alongside Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall – also revealed that she feels a sense of guilt if she doesn’t keep fans updated with what’s happening with the band.

She said: ”I feel guilty when I don’t post enough. I feel bad for our fans that do want to see us post. It’s trying to find a balance.”

Jade, 27, described social media as both ”a blessing and a curse” for the group and revealed that she stops herself from checking her phone when she wakes up.

She explained: ”When I wake up I’ve got a little ban on my phone so I can’t get on it past 10 am. It’s actually really good because then you’re not obsessed over it. Social media is a blessing and a curse. For us it’s such a big platform and hugely beneficial. ”

Jesy – who has been open about her experiences at the hands of cruel online trolls – feels that the group are ”a lot better” with social media than in the past.

The 29-year-old singer said: ”I think we’re a lot better with social media than what we used to be. I think we’re not on it as much as we used to be, we’re not as obsessed with it. I can’t be on it all the time because I know, for me, mentally it’s not good. I admire people who don’t have social media. I think it’s so refreshing when I meet people that don’t have it.”



Source link

0
Continue Reading

Trending